All courses should be booked via the website. Where a course is specially provided invoices will be issued via the office direct to the individual booking that course.
All courses must be paid for in full upon booking. There is no mechanism to ‘reserve’ a place without paying in full. Our website accepts all major credit and debit cards. Upon receipt of the booking form you will be sent course details (joining instructions) and receipt of payments received.
If you are booking on behalf of a group you must ensure that all participants are aware of the terms and conditions.
In the event of cancellation on your part the following charges apply:
More than 2 weeks prior to booking – 50% of course fee
Between 2 and 1 week prior to booking – 75% of course fee
Less than 1 week full payment – 100% of course fee
In the unlikely event that RNIYC have to cancel the course then an alternative date will be offered. If this cannot be arranged RNIYC will refund your course fee.
Health and Safety
You should ensure that you have an adequate level of fitness to take part in the activity you have chosen. If you have a medical condition or are pregnant you are advised to check with your doctor before taking part. All participants should be water confident if they are not able to swim. Non-swimmers must ensure that RNIYC staff are aware of that fact prior to taking to the water.
All participants must complete a medical disclaimer (on the first day of the course) and any person who does not complete this cannot take part in activities.
All Participants must comply with safety regulations and instructions given by RNIYC Staff. Should an instructor find that any participants are being disruptive or jeopardizing the safety of others and themselves that person will be asked to leave the course and no refund will be offered.
- All students must wear buoyancy aids at all times on the water.
- All students must stay within the marked area.
- All juniors (under 16) must wear the safety helmets provided.
- Any deliberate loss or damage to the craft or equipment must be paid for.
- No one suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be allowed on Club property or premises.
- Students are not to take out on boats any personal items that may be lost or broken by water.
- RNIYC accept no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal items.
- All Participants must comply with safety regulations and instructions given by RNIYC Staff.